- Study Method - ONLINE
- Duration - This online Dog Care, Training and Psychology course takes approximately 200 hours to complete, but you have full access for 12 months to suit your self-paced learning.
- Payment Method - Upfront or an interest free, no deposit payment plan. Starting at just $25 per week.
This course is designed to provide you with a better understanding of the needs of dogs, how they think and the psychology behind it. You will also gain valuable skills to train a new pet to the family or working dog to the farm. Dog training is an ever-growing industry so there is no better time to jump into this fantastic industry and turn your passion into a rewarding career.
◐ Units of Study
- Introduction to Dog Care
- Canine biology
- Dog Health Part 1
- Dog Health Part 2 – Illness and Treatments
- Dog Breeds
- Dog Behaviour and Training
- Other Dog Services
- Nature and Scope of Canine Psychology
- Canine Senses
- Understanding Natural Canine Behaviour
- Canine Behavioural Development
- Canine Behavioural Disorders
- Basic Dog Training
- Dog Obedience Training
- Controlling a Dogs Movement
- Training Working Dogs
And more in-depth modules to help you become a recognised specialist in Dog Care, Dog Training and Psychology.
◐ Employment Outcomes
- Dog Trainer
- Dog Care Specialist
- Dog Walker
- Dog Psychologist
- Dog Behaviour Analyst
◐ About Course Provider
We cater to the upskiller, the side hustler, the returning to work mums and dads and those that just have a passion for learning.
Share this course with a friend or family member.
Get started with us today
Contact us for more information about how we can help you.